Tuna Crunch Sandwich

Hi!

Today for my dinner I had a sandwich but I decided to make it a bit different and more interesting to what I normally have. I often have the same sandwiches everyday and it can get quite boring. 

Today, I decided to have tuna crunch which is tuna with sweetcorn and pepper in it. It's really easy as you just put the tuna in a dish, add your preferred sauce and then add tinned sweetcorn and chopped peppers. I just added them both until it looked like there was a fair amount of them in the tuna.

They were really tasty and made a lovely change to my usual sandwich. The peppers and sweetcorn added a bit of extra flavour and I actually enjoyed it. I don't normally eat peppers but they were nice so I will be trying to eat them more in different meals.

What is your favourite meal with peppers in? Let me know in the comments and I'll give it a try!

Bye :)

Comments

  1. I prefer cooked peppers but I have eaten tuna crunch and it's nice. I also like tuna with olives and spring onions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sandwiches look yummy! I like the idea of adding sweetcorn and pepper. My favourite thing to add pepper too is fajita's!

    Chloe xx
    www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding a bit of crunch is a great idea! I love tuna and cucumber sandwiches, so yummy! I put peppers in most things - chilli, salads, soups, pasta dishes, I love it. I'm a big fan of trying to add veggies to food that don't traditionally have them in, and peppers are such an easy one to sneak in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg i've never added corn and peppers to my tuna before but that sounds delish! I love tuna!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m glad you’re on a journey to find good healthy foods. That tuna looks good and filling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tuna and sweetcorn but have never thought of adding peppers. Sounds good, think I'll give it a go! My favourite thing with peppers is in chicken fajitas. I add red pepper, I love fajitas so much ��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like good sandwich and something different

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts