Things I Do To Relax

Hi!

We all have busy lives and at times it can be very stressful trying to get everything done on time. However, sometimes we just need to relax and unwind so we can recharge our batteries and get ready for the next day. I find it hard to relax when I have lots of things to do but I am much more productive when I have had a little bit of time to relax. I am going to share with you what I do to relax but I'm sure you will all have lots of other ideas which you can share below in the comments.

1. See family and friends

I really enjoy seeing my family and friends as they all mean so much to me. You can go out for a meal, go on picnics, visit a new place, or something else that you've always wanted to do! I always have a great time with family and friends and it keeps my mind of other things that I have to do. I also don't panic about being unproductive because I am doing something and not just sat on the sofa or in my bed.

2. Face mask/ skincare routine

When I am stressed my face becomes quite spotty so when I'm relaxing I like to help my skin by doing a face mask or my skincare routine. This makes me feel more confident in myself and this increases when you can visibly see a difference in my skin. The face mask I am currently using is from new look as I got it free with a purchase I made. It does make my skin feel better but it doesn't really help my spots. My skincare products help more with my spots and I use them daily. They help my skin feel really clean again after a long day. I will put a blog post up on the products I use if people are interested!

3. Read

I find this so relaxing because you can almost pretend you are in another world with nothing to worry about. You can just relax and be a part of the characters adventures. I love a good romance with a happy ending. Reading something happy tends to put me in a better mood. Some of my favourites are 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' by Jenny Han, 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' which is also by Jenny Han and 'I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You' by Ally Carter. These are all series so there are several other books to read after each of these and they are all just as good!

d


4. Listen to music/ the radio

Listening to music always makes me happier. I find it very hard to stay in a bad mood when listening to upbeat songs. I think that is why I enjoy dancing so much. My favourite artists are One Direction (as solo artists or a band) and The Vamps and listening to them will make me happier because I find it very hard not to sing along. I don't have many on CD because I just download them but I got The Vamps one so I could get it signed by James and Tris!!


What do you do to relax?

Bye :)

Comments

  1. I like listening to music as well! I think eating comfort food is also pretty great 😁 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading, I read every night before I go to sleep. I also love bubble baths as a way to relax. I often read in the bath as well so a double whammy of relaxation there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to read before I go to bed even if it's only a chapter

      Delete
  3. I read to relax too! I also listen to calming music/ white noise to distract from other little noises that disturb me, and if I remember I try to do a charcoal face mask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading is my all time favourite recently! i agree with you saying you can escape into the pages and run along side the characters in their journey! i love a little bit of escapism! especially from the otherwise boring routine of every day working life! I cant say i have read much romance- i'm not really one for that sort of sappy- lovey dovey reading... but i should probably give it a shot and see how i get on! i love a book that i have to think about- a crime fiction or some sort of horror thriller- something that i have to figure out and be really invested in. i always look forward to getting a few chapters down on my break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've recently gotten into reading and I'm finding it so relaxing. I'm gutted I didn't invest more of my spare time into reading beforehand. I loooove crime fictions and mysteries. Loved your post <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts