Twitter Friends Tag

Hi!


Recently on twitter I became part of a group of bloggers on twitter and they are all so lovely and supportive! We all help each other out with any problems we have and support each others blogs! We decided to create a 'Twitter Friends Tag' that we could all share on our blogs. There are 10 questions and all the other lovely bloggers that are involved will be linked below so make sure you check out their posts! Lets get started!

1. If you could only choose one thing to eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

I would probably choose pizza because I love it even though it isn't healthy at all. I also think it would be less boring because you can add different toppings to mix it up a bit.

2. What is your favourite food to pair with cheese?

I love a cheese and tuna melt. So it is basically a toastie with cheese and tuna mayo inside.

3. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

I would be a cheetah because I would love to be able to run really fast.

4. If you cold relive one day of your life again, what would it be and why?

It would be when I planned a surprise party for my family. All of my aunties, uncles and cousins came to visit and it was a lovely night!

5. What is your dream travel destination and why?

Mine would be Disney World because I have always wanted to go but I have never had the chance.

6. If you could go back in time, what advice would you say to your younger self?

I would tell myself to be more confident and be myself even if others don't like it. I know this is cliché but it's true.

7. What are your favourite song lyrics and why?

They are 'You'll never love yourself like I love you' from Little Things by One Direction.  It's my favourite because Niall sings it and I loved it at concerts when he added the 'you sing' part.

8. What is your favourite meal to cook/eat?

I love to cook chili con carne hot dogs. It is a hot dog with cheese and then you put a chili mixture over the top! It can be messy to eat but it is lovely!

9. How would your 10 year old self react to who you are today?

I would hope they would be proud of how much I have achieved and where I am going.

10. What is your goal/motive behind blogging?

I wanted to eat more healthily and I thought sharing recipes and my progress with you all would motivate me to carry on and so far it has!

Those are all my answers and now you can check out all of the amazing blogs below to see theirs!





















I hope you all enjoyed this!

Bye :)

Comments

  1. Tuna melts are my FAV! I love all of these answers. I'll go to Disney with you, let's go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go to Disney World too! And mmm chili con carne sounds so good right now! I loved reading your answers Em ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome answers. & let me just say, Disney world is the BOMB. I've been many times & I swear it never gets old. Enjoyed this with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never ever tried tuna melts!! And you have made me so hungry thinking about chilli dogs yummm. Also Disney is absolutely amazing I hope you get to go one day. Thank you for tagging me too! Lots of love, Lavrax.
    lavraxlondon.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your answers! I've always wanted to go to Disney World too, definitely on my bucket list! Chilli con carne hotdogs sound awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good old tag! Some are really good and great way of getting to know a blogger. I love all your answers. I would love to go to Disney World too! That's definitely on my bucket list.

    Gemma | https://anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely agree with most of these questions, I LOVE pizza and I have never been to Disney World, I would love to go. I have never tried tuna mayo and cheese before, I must give that a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww loved that you planned that party. I need to get on a health kick so will be watching your posts with interest. Coming over from Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, You are very helpful and your thinking so good. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts