Review of My September Goals

Hi!

So it's now October and I'm going to look back on my goals for September and see what I have achieved. I am also going to carry most of these goals on through October with some slight changes. If you haven't seen my September goals then you can check them out here.

My first goal was to try 4 new foods and I managed it! I tried peppers, grapes, sticky rice and salmon. I liked them all apart from sticky rice. I had it from Gregg's and it didn't taste nice at all. It was nothing like I was expecting. However, I am proud of myself for trying it and I will try to incorporate the new foods that I do like into my diet more! I will be aiming to eat lots more new foods throughout October as well.

My second goal was to go to the gym 4 times and I have managed to do that. I always feel so much better after going to the gym. I want to keep going to the gym regularly but it might become more difficult now I am back at uni.

My third goal was to keep my room tidy. It is pretty tidy now but it could be tidier. I will be aiming to keep it much tidier in October. I especially want my desk to be tidy so that I can do my uni work there.

My fourth goal was to post 4 blogs posts which I have done! I will link them below so you can read them if you haven't already.


I actually managed 5 posts which I'm really happy about and I'm hoping to keep uploading content whilst I'm back at uni but I'm unsure on how much I will be able to manage.

My fifth goal was to be ready to go back to uni. I have all of my folders and other stationary that I will need, so I am prepared in that sense. I have a lovely diary from Urban Outfitters so I can stay organised and a cute notebook from WHSmith's for my lecture notes.


However, mentally I am still a little nervous, which I'm sure some other people are too, but I am also ready to have something to do again. In October I want to make sure that I keep on top of my uni work by doing something each day even if it is only a small thing. 

Did you achieve any goals you had for September? Do you have any new goals for October?

If you wish you can follow me on twitter (@pickyeaterdiary) to see how I am getting on with my new goals!

Bye :) 


Comments

  1. You’ve done very well. I haven’t set myself any goals yet really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetie, you did an amazing job! Also, best of luck for uni <3 it's all going to be alright <3
    Khadija | October's Lallu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm sure I will be fine when I'm there :)

      Delete
  3. You're doing awesome Em! I want to make it a goal to go to the gym but I haven't yet. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It always makes me feel better after I've been even if I didn't really feel like going to begin with!

      Delete
  4. Well done for completeing so many of your goals! I understand mental health is a struggle but you’ve come so far and I believe in you! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to set goals for new foods, great idea!! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good work! I really need to set myself some goals before the year is up. I've found myself slacking a helluva lot recently.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've honestly done so much better than me. I've never thought about actually setting myself goals for the month properly but this is a great idea <3

    Jessica | jessthekween.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great on achieving your goals! I fell a bit short on personal goals last month, but hope to catch up this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts