Home Workout/Exercises

Hi!

Following on from my Weekly Exercise post I am going to share with you some of the exercise that I do at home. Obviously, you can change this to suit your ability/needs. These are simple exercises that you can do at home in your room (depending on space) and it doesn't cost you anything!

My usual routine is:

These exercises work my core, legs and arms. It usually takes me 10-15 minutes to complete and I only do it once. I aim to do this once every day, mostly in the morning, but that doesn't always happen. Sometimes I do it in the afternoon or evening or I just don't do it at all. Missing a few days when you're too busy doesn't really matter.

Once I am comfortable with doing a certain number of exercises then I will increase the number. For example I would increase 30 sit-ups to 40 sit-ups. The more you do it the more you will make progress. However, it is important not to push yourself too far as you can get injured or you might loose motivation if you find it too difficult.

I'm really enjoying doing this as I don't feel pressured or have to free up much time. It can easily be done when you have a few spare minutes and you can go at your own pace.

Let me know if you have any exercises you like doing at home!

Bye :)


Comments

  1. I love this!! I do similar exercises too but I haven't done it in so long I feel out of shape and have no motivation to do it haha. I've never tried the hip thrusts though and I don't usually do the side leg raises :) I also kept my legs straight for the donkey kicks and I don't know why 🤣 not sure if that makes a difference or not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it will matter! You might do it the right way I'm not 100% sure

      Delete
  2. I love looking at people's at home workouts! I absolutely hate gyms and working out in front of people. I seriously need to come up with my own workout. I love love love your little stickman drawings! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love exercises like this, just a little bit of time each day but over time you get great results! Your stickmen are cute, without them I don't think I would have known what all of these exercises were.
    I need to get back into a routine like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love doing exercise at home. I usually do hiit type routines off you tube which include some of the exercises you've listed. I never thought I'd say this, but my favourite is now burpees!! Also press ups because I couldn't do them at first, but now I can ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m going to follow your plan! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have an exercise routine that's free! Do you have music on when you do your workout?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have it on because I try to do it quickly but if you like music on when you exercise then it's a great idea!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts