Fall Tag

Hi!

I've been tagged by the lovely A Brewed Awakening to do the Fall Tag. When you create your post, you tag the person that tagged you and then at least 5 other bloggers to do the tag next! The questions will be down below if you want to copy and paste them to your post. These are my answers!

1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?

Living at uni we aren't allowed candles so I don't really have a candle that I like to light.

2. When you think of fall what does it remind you of?

It reminds me of the leaves changing colour and then falling onto the floor and Halloween!

3. What is your all time favourite fall/Halloween movie?

I don't really have one as I don't like scary movies at all and I don't actually watch that many movies.

4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?

If I were to dress up, I would probably go as a witch or something similar. It's not very imaginative I know but I'd like an easy costume.

5. What is your favourite fall trend?

I love wearing jumpers. In fall I can wear them for the majority of the time and I don't have to worry about being to warm.

6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?

Hot chocolate. Although I don't drink it often, it is the only hot drink that I like.

7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!

To make my make-up more autumnal I use natural colour eyeshadows. The one I'm using currently is the Gloss palette. It has browns and purples which I love.


8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?

I am going to say apple pie but I haven't actually tried pumpkin pie so it could change!

9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us about it!

No, I don't have any.

10. The moment of truth, is fall your favourite season?

It isn't no. I much prefer summer when it is warmer. I only make an exception for cold weather when it's Christmas!

Thank you to A Brewed Awakening for tagging me! I tag

Liv

Jade and Lydia

Butterflies and Boundaries

Ruth

Anna

Not sure who has done it and who hasn't as I'm doing mine quite late. However, you should check out all of their blogs anyway!

Questions
1. What is one candle you MUST light every fall?
2. When you think of fall what does it remind you of?
3. What is your all time favourite fall/Halloween movie?
4. What Halloween costume do you have in mind?
5. What is your favourite fall trend?
6. When you think of fall, what drink comes to mind?
7. What is your go to fall beauty product? A must have staple!
8. Do you prefer apple pie or pumpkin pie?
9. Do you have any fall traditions? If so tell us about it!
10. The moment of truth, is fall your favourite season?

Thank you for reading!

Bye :)

Comments

  1. Nice Fall Tag answers!! I dislike watching scary movies as well! And I love that natural eye shadow palette; that is probably what I would go for if I ever wore any eyeshadow! I'm not one for the dramatic stuff haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tag!! Love these sorts of posts!! I'm a sucker for a good scary movie, I always spend my halloween evenings when the kids are in bed binge watching them. My favourite time of the year is Autumn/Winter xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers, jumpers and hot chocolate, favourites of mine too! The eyeshadow pallette is lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts