Bullet journal - October

Hi!

So, I have decided to start a bullet journal because I've seen others doing them and they look so pretty and colourful! I am currently just using a notebook that I already had but hadn't used as I want to see if I can keep it up before I buy a nice book. I thought I'd share my design for October.

First of all, I did like a title page for the month and drew some pictures on it, which are mainly Halloween themed. I'm not a very good drawer but I tried my best.

On the next page I have a space to write down any goals that I want to achieve this month, and important dates that I need to remember and a mood tracker. I made them into little spiders as I thought it was more fun and it keeps in with the theme.

Next, I have a page to track the exercise I do. I have included my daily exercises, going to the gym and dancing. I am aiming to go to the gym and my dance class once a week.

On this page, I am writing down one positive thought for the day or something good that has happened. I am trying to do this to help me think more positively and focus on the good things. I will also write down any goals I have achieved.

I'm trying to be more healthy so I have included some pages about food. I am recording how many fruit and veg I eat a day, how much water I drink, healthy meals I've cooked and new foods I've tried.

My last page for October is my most memorable moment. Here I will put my favourite memory from October and I will also try to include pictures of it!


Do you have any other ideas that I haven't included? What do you think I should include for November?

Bye :)

Comments

  1. I love this! Especially the little mood spiders 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Bullet journalling is great fun. I've been doing mine a while but I'm still not settled on what to include in it haha. Yours looks great, I love the spooky October page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! "You don't get the ass you want from sitting on it!" This has to be my FAVORITE PHRASE EVER!! You are hilarious. I do love this idea!! I may have to try to bullet journal for November. I will refer back to this for some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Em, this is such a cute and comprehensive journal, I love that it has moods, positive thoughts, food tracking, etc! I love your doodles too, they are so cute :) I really do like "You don't get the ass you want from sitting on it!" �� I need to work out a lot more too ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This reminds me of when I tried bullet journaling! I couldn't stick with it for some reason but this has made me want to start it up again. I think it's so good to motivate you to do things and to be healthier, I really love the bit where you write down how many fruits and veg you ate. This is such a good thing to keep up with your goals! And your drawings are super adorable, definitely want to see how you fill this one up, and you need to show us what you draw for November!xx
    Lots of love, Lavrax x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this!! I always want to start a bullet journel but never get to it. This is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ������ LOVE IT! Your bullet journal is so cute! I just recently started my bullet journal. I love doing it and love seeing other people's ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts