September Goals

Hi!

So it is September already! I have 5 things that I want to achieve this month. Some relate to food and exercise, some are to my blog and some are just general. At the end of September I can look back to see if I have managed to achieve them.

Goal 1 - Try 4 new foods.
The aim of my blog is to eat a more balanced diet and there are still a lot of foods that I haven't tried. I want to try foods that are better for me rather than foods that aren't so it helps me to become healthier.

Goal 2 - Go to the gym at least 4 times.
I think exercise is as important as your diet. I want to keep exercising regularly so I can keep my fitness levels and stay healthy. It will also give me a break from working and just keeps me busy.

Goal 3 - Keep my room tidy.
Whenever I tidy my room it always seems to get messy really quickly after so managing to keep it tidy will be a challenge for me. I am going to aim to put things back in their place once I have finished using them. Having a tidy room will help me stay more positive as it helps me to feel like I am on top of things.

Goal 4 - Post 4 blog posts.
I am going to put a blog post up each week. I should have enough time to do this as long as I stay organised. I would appreciate any feedback to make them better throughout the month. I also want more people to read my blog so I would appreciate any help in spreading my blog. Hopefully, it will find people that like it and want to read more. Once I am back at uni this might change so I want to make the most of having some free time.

Goal 5 - Be ready to go back to uni.
I still need to get some things ready for uni such as folders and a planner because I want to be able to organise my notes and write them up neatly and things. I think it will be really important with it being my last year. I also want to be ready mentally as I am starting to feel more anxious as my first lecture gets closer. I'm mostly worried about the workload and being able to balance everything and still get good grades. I will write a post about my feelings towards going back to uni if that was something that people wanted to read.

What are your goals for September?

Bye :)

Comments

  1. I love a tidy room too. Although it seems to never actually BE tidied lol love your post! Has inspired me to set some goals also! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts