Diary of a Picky Eater

Hi!


I am going to blog about my diet and how I am starting to eat more foods to have a more balanced diet. It will also be nice to document my journey and how far I go. Currently I am a picky eater but I want to change that by eating more new foods. Hopefully, I will like most of them and it will add a bit more variety to my diet.


I have a few cook books which I will be using and they have plenty of new meals in, including breakfast, puddings and snacks. I'm hoping the wider variety of foods will help me to become more healthy and mean meals aren't so boring.


My plan is to cook one recipe out of the cook books each week and then I can rate it and post pictures of how well it went on here.I will also post the recipe so you guys can try it for yourself if you think it sounds tasty. I don't cook a lot so hopefully my cooking skills will improve too and it will be something fun to do.


I'm excited to be trying new things and it will be good for me to be out of my comfort zone. Let me know what your favourite thing to eat is and I will find a recipe to try it.


Bye :)

Comments

  1. I absolutely love the title of your blog, I am super fussy with my eating so its good to know I'm not alone, sometimes it can be really frustrating!!! I love your writing keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts