Citrus Zinger

Hi!

This week I have made a fruity drink which is very out of my comfort zone because I only really drink water and coke. Only drinking water isn't a bad thing for me though as it is good for you but there isn't much variety. I wanted to try something different that was still quite healthy.

For the citrus zinger you will need a pink grapefruit, one orange, half a lemon and half a lime. This will make one drink. All you have to do is squeeze the juice out of each fruit and mix them all together and then it is ready to drink. I used a red grapefruit because that was all that was available in the shop. This is what my drinks looked like...

They were a really nice change from water and were really refreshing. It is a very summery drink and would be lovely on a hot summers day. However, I couldn't drink a lot of it as it was a bit too sour for me but it is nice in small does. I think the strongest flavour was the orange but that will depend on how much juice you get out of the fruit.

I think next time I would put less lemon and lime in to make it a little bit less sour which probably defeats the aim of the drink but it just wasn't to my taste. If you like sour fruity drinks then I would definitely recommend this one.

Let me know if you try this. 

What is your favourite drink for a hot summers day?

Bye :)


Comments

Popular Posts