Chicken Flatbread

Hi!


This isn't something I have made myself but it had new foods in it which I wouldn't normally eat so I thought I would share it with you.


Yesterday I went shopping with my mum and my grandma and for dinner we went to Marks & Spencer's café. Me being me, I wasn't expecting to like many of their sandwiches/toasties but I was pleasantly surprised. I had a chicken flatbread and on the shelf it looked like a pizza that was folded in half. I had it toasted and this is what it looked like.


When it arrived it looked delicious. In it was chicken, cheese, tomatoes, peppers and spinach. Normally, I don't like peppers or spinach but altogether in the sandwich it was nice. I couldn't really taste them too much so I really enjoyed it. Overall, I am really happy that I tried it and I would definitely recommend it. I will visit the M&S café again now I know I like one of their sandwiches.

Where do you like to eat out?

Bye :)

Comments

Popular Posts