Banana Breakfast Shake

Hi!


For my breakfast I made a banana breakfast shake. I've never had milkshakes or smoothies to drink and have never really fancied them as I didn't think I'd like them. However, as I do like bananas I thought I'd try the banana shake.


To make this you need:
2 chopped bananas,
200ml of low fat natural yogurt,
125ml of milk,
1/2 tsp vanilla extract,
and honey.


You put all the ingredients in together (apart from the honey) and blend them. Then pour into a glass and drizzle some honey on top.



At first I wasn't sure if I like it that much but When I had a few more sips I got use to the banana taste coming from a liquid and I started to enjoy it. I also but some honey in the shake with the rest of the ingredients to make it a bit sweeter. I liked it more when you could taste a hint of honey but if you could taste it too much then it became a bit sickly. I had this with a slice of toast because I didn't want just a drink for breakfast.

Overall, I did really enjoy this shake and I drank the whole glass. I would definitely make this again if I wanted a change from my usual breakfast. It would also make a nice snack if you get hungry between meals and need an extra boost.

Let me know if you try this and what you think of it. Is this something you would normally have for breakfast?

Bye :)

Comments

Popular Posts